We are a family-owned and family-operated business with over 55 years of experience in the retail and wholesale industry, which includes over 20 years of e-commerce and 10 years of manufacturing experience. You can rest assured that with our long-standing global supply chain, and our direct buying/manufacturing ability, you'll receive top quality products at a fraction of their retail price.
Below are some of the reasons customers have shared in their reviews:
- Free shipping - "The price was the best and free shipping, too!"
- Free return shipping - "Had to return a rug and reorder. Customer service representatives made it easy and fast!"
- 75% off retail prices - "How they can make it at this price is beyond me."
- Expert Customer Care - "The quality is excellent. The shipping is fast. And the service is GREAT!"
- Secure Online Shopping - "Safe and secure website and you can't beat the free shipping!"
- Thousands of Rugs In Stock - "I love that there are so many styles and colors to choose from..."
- All Rugs are Shipped Within 24-48 hours - "I love the rug, the quality is very good, the colors were well represented on the website and delivery was super fast!"
We also offer:
- The Lowest Prices Guaranteed
- 30 days for free return shipping (with no restocking fees)
- 5% Bonus Store Credit on All Orders
- Direct Manufacturing & No Retail Overheads
- Expertise from the experience of shipping millions of rugs each year!
Help Us Plant Trees!
Did you know that trees absorb carbon dioxide (CO2), removing and storing the carbon while releasing the oxygen back into the air? For example, an acre of mature trees absorbs the amount of CO2 produced by a car driven 26,000 miles in one year.
Did you know that we don't have enough trees on the planet to keep up with the necessary removal and storage of CO2, so it's released back into the air as oxygen?
Here at Rugs.com, we feel we must do what we can to improve the quality of our air and our planet.
We started this initiative because we know that committing to the sustainability of our planet by planting trees will make a difference. So, we invite you, our valued customer, to help us plant trees while, at the same time, beautifying your home.
Please keep reading to learn more about our initiative, our partner, Eden Project, and how you can help us plant trees to help our environment and create jobs worldwide.
The Benefits of Planting Trees
Trees are crucial for the health of our planet. Trees have been in existence for 370 million years, and scientists estimate that there are approximately three trillion mature trees in the world.
Even with all these trees, there are interesting and disturbing facts that support the need to plant more of them:
- The Paris Agreement target is to store carbon dioxide and help from warming the world beyond 3.6 degrees Fahrenheit (2 degrees Celsius) above pre-industrial temperatures. According to environmentalists, politicians, and corporations, trees are a simple way to soak up carbon emissions.
- There aren't enough tree seedlings growing in the United States to keep up with these goals.
- To keep up with reforestation efforts to help tackle climate change, tree nurseries across the U.S. have to increase their production to at least three billion seedlings per year. This is double current levels.
- U.S. nurseries produce 1.3 billion seedlings per year, mostly replacing existing trees harvested by the timber industry or lost to wildfires.
- Expanding U.S. forests onto an additional 64 million acres ripe for reforestation and carbon storage would take another 1.7 billion seedlings a year. This expansion is more than 130% of the current seedlings produced yearly.
*Mandel, K. (2021) Planting trees help fight climate change—but we need billions more seedlings, National Geographic, https://www.nationalgeographic.com/environment/article/planting-trees-helps-fight-climate-change-but-we-need-billions-more-seedlings
As you can see, planting trees is paramount, and unfortunately, there's a backlog of seedlings that need to be planted.
This gap in the number of seedlings needed is where Rugs.com partnering with Eden Project becomes a way for you to contribute to the planet's well-being while living in the environment you want with beautifully textured and colored rugs.
Our Partner, Eden Project
“We know that Eden can play little direct role in mediating climate change or biodiversity loss. However, Eden can ground the lightning of thinking about these things and demonstrate that humans can have agency. People on the planet know that things are wrong but don't know what they can do to change them. Eden is a shop window of hope.” Sir Tim Smit, Co-founder, Eden Project
Eden inspires citizens' overconsumption to care for the planet. Eden shows us how our home, Earth, provides everything we need for rich biodiversity, fertile soil, and a stable climate. Eden explores how the richness of the Earth interconnects and, hopefully, helps us see how we can work together and make a difference.
How Rugs.com Is Working with Eden Project
Edenproject.org is committed to reducing extreme poverty by providing jobs for local people to plant millions of trees every year.
Rugs.com sees this initiative as meaningful, influential, and crucial for the life of our fellow humans and our planet.
We are honored to partner with Eden Project and give all our customers the opportunity to help us plant a tree when purchasing a rug with Rugs.com.
Eden Project has planted 340 million trees across its project nations.
To date, Rugs.com, in partnership with Eden Project and with the help of our nature-loving customers, has planted 59,896 trees and provided 599 workdays for local on-the-ground people.
We invite you to make a difference on our planet while making a difference in your home. It sounds like a great deal, don't you think?
Yes. Our site uses 256-bit SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption technology. We are also partners with Verisign to guarantee our highest level of security compliance yet.
Our headquarters is located in Fort Mill, South Carolina. Our distribution network spans the continental United States with fulfillment centers in South Carolina, North Carolina, Texas, and California.
Yes! Our showroom is located at 3425 Hwy 21, Fort Mill, South Carolina 29715.
We do! Select hand-knotted rugs that were purchased from us within the last 3 years are eligible for our buy-back program. Below are the steps for initiating a buy-back request:
- Take clear pictures of the rug (front, back, from each side of the rug, and each diagonal angle). Include pictures of any blemishes, repairs, and damages.
- Send an email with the attached photos to email@example.com. In the subject line of the email, mention "Buy-Back" and include the original order ID. In the body of the email, describe the condition of the rug and some history of its use. Also, please include the purchase price of the item.
- Once we receive the email, we will evaluate the pictures and make an estimated offer for the buy-back. We will communicate this offer to you via email. Note that all offers are in the form of store credit. We will not make offers for cash buy-backs.
- Once the offer is accepted, it is the customer's responsibility to ship the product to our warehouse for a final inspection (providing our team with the tracking information).
- After receiving the rug in our warehouse, our team of experts will evaluate the rug and provide the official buy-back offer. Again, we will communicate this offer via email.
- Once an offer is accepted, we will issue the store credit right away!
Yes, they do! Our manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal use during the warranty period. During the warranty period, we will replace, at no charge, products or parts of a product that prove defective because of improper material or workmanship, under normal use and maintenance. This guarantee does not provide replacement necessitated by normal wear-and-tear, misuse, or accidental damage.
To obtain warranty service, you must first contact Rugs.com so we can investigate. A photo of your defect must be submitted (via email to firstname.lastname@example.org) and then it will be determined if your item must be returned and/or replaced.
We have a trade program! Below are the benefits of the program:
- Receive 15% off listed prices
- Earn tax-exempt status for online purchases
- Dedicated customer support
- Free shipping
To enroll in our trade program, we will need the following information:
- Your business name
- Employer Identification Number (EIN)
- Picture of State Reseller License
Visit this site to submit your application today: https://rugs.com/p/trade-program
This is absolutely correct.
We buy only Fair Trade items with no child labor or illegal products in our network. We own our own looms so we can control the process on our machine-made rugs.
All of the rugs that you see and find on our website are child-labor free with regulated hours of operation. All manufacturers are now required to follow the set of international laws that prohibits any children's involvement in a work environment as well as requires them to hold certain standard hours of operation for the adults who produce the items.
All standards are carefully followed, respected, and encouraged, regardless of where each rug may be from. We most definitely pride ourselves on these followed guidelines and refrain from wholesale purchases in which the origin cannot be explained and/or understood.
Yes! If you find a lower price on one of our rugs on a competitor's site, take a screenshot and share it with us so you can buy it directly from the source! You can share the picture with us via live chat or by email at email@example.com.
No. None of our products contain chemicals on OEHHA's Proposition 65 List.