- Added to Wishlist6' 7 x 10' Mamluk Ziegler Rug was added to your wishlist
6' 7 x 10' Mamluk Ziegler Rug$8,396$3,359Free Shipping
- Added to Wishlist6' x 9' 2 Tabriz Persian Rug was added to your wishlist
6' x 9' 2 Tabriz Persian Rug$24,187$7,741Free Shipping
- Added to Wishlist8' x 10' Moroccan Rug was added to your wishlist
8' x 10' Moroccan Rug$4,627$1,851Free Shipping
- Added to Wishlist11' x 12' 7 Tabriz Persian Rug was added to your wishlist
11' x 12' 7 Tabriz Persian Rug$146,989$38,838Free Shipping
- Added to Wishlist7' x 10' Moroccan Rug was added to your wishlist
7' x 10' Moroccan Rug$4,460$1,424Free Shipping
- Added to Wishlist6' x 8' 9 Mamluk Ziegler Rug was added to your wishlist
6' x 8' 9 Mamluk Ziegler Rug$8,923$3,125Free Shipping
- Added to Wishlist6' x 12' Moroccan Runner Rug was added to your wishlist
6' x 12' Moroccan Runner Rug$4,433$1,250Free Shipping
- Added to Wishlist5' x 7' Moroccan Rug was added to your wishlist
5' x 7' Moroccan Rug$3,790$1,516Free Shipping
Hand-Knotted Persian and Oriental Rugs
When it comes to quality, there is no substitute for a traditional, hand-knotted rug. Though often used interchangeably with "Oriental," the term "hand-knotted" refers to the construction of the rug, not the design or origin. Created on specialty looms using techniques dating back thousands of years, every hand-knotted rug on Rugs.com is a unique work of art. The expert craftsmanship and quality natural materials like wool required to make them ensure they will last for years. Many hand-knotted rugs become family heirlooms passed down for generations!
When choosing a hand-knotted rug, it's important to choose one that fits your style. It's likely it will be with you for a while! Because so many come from Persia (modern-day Iran), the term "Persian Rug" is often used synonymously with "hand-knotted rug." Persian rugs are typically of the highest quality and often incorporate intricate floral designs that make them perfect for formal rooms. "Oriental rugs." on the other hand, can be from as wide a range as Morocco to India. Among these are a variety of patterns and colors that can fit in any setting. The geometric and tribal designs of Killim rugs, or bold colors of Gabbeh rugs are right at home with modern or contemporary décor.
Rugs.com has thousands of unique rugs to choose from. Whatever your taste, there's a hand-knotted rug for you. The traditional designs never go out of style and are sure to be a welcome addition to your home for years to come. Browse our collection and you're sure to find the perfect hand-knotted rug for your home.